Friday, February 7, 2014

And, we have stone & electricity!!!!!

We went over to the house last night since we knew the lights and heat had been turned on in the house.  It was so nice finally getting to see it under normal lighting and not having to deal with the propane heater smell!  Looks like they should be finishing up the stone either today or tomorrow, it is coming along so nice.... I love how it is coming together!!  
As for the inside, our granite was installed!!  It looks so nice and I am so happy with the color choices and the sink looks awesome.  I plan to swap out the faucet ... I want a higher one which wasn't an option through Ryan and I figure we already pushed our limits with the "non-standard" requests and this is something that is easily changed out .... I hope.  I can't wait for our pendants to go up and complete the look in the kitchen... unfortunately I'll have to though since that is an "after we close" project.  The tile work in our bathroom is about halfway done although I figure I'll wait to post the pic of that till it's closer to being done so it can all be seen together... but I am very happy with our tile choices!!!





I Knew I wouldn't like the faucet but I plan to upgrade that after we close - BUT I LOVE the sink & Granite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment