We wanted to "customize" our Avalon
as much as possible ....
Here are some things we are doing/plan to do ....
Items Ryan Homes allowed us to do as "non-standards" ....
- kitchen island - got rid of the "Ryan angle" in it
- rear brick
- our carpet and ceramic tile for our laundry, back splash, & master bath are all "out of line" selections
- coffered ceiling
- larger gas cooktop
- leaving out mirrors so we can add decorative ones after closing
- whole house custom paint color
- rough ins for pendants above the island
Going to try to work directly with the vendor ....
- get a granite kitchen sink instead of the regualar stainless steel *** Yay, this got approved!!! Plus we are changing the edge of our island granite to Ogee! (updated 12/29/2013)
Items we plan to do shortly after closing ....
- change out front door to a solid wood door
- change out garage doors to match front door
- change out and add some custom light fixtures
- replace wire shelving in pantry & master closet
- add cabinets above washer & dryer in laundry
- replace powder room pedestal sink for a custom vanity
- have closet in laundry room removed to add a built in bench area