Friday, February 21, 2014

Nearing the finish line ...


We went over to the house last night and they have all the wood flooring down!  It's covered so I won't be able to take a picture to post, though, till after it's done I guess.  The back splash on the bar/kitchenette and kitchen have been started, we're hoping they will finish with it today so when we go over this weekend we can take some pics!  I am so in love with our choices, the kitchen looks fabulous!  In my opinion at least, lol.

So let's see, what is left ...

  • put carpeting down in bedrooms, theater room, playroom, & offices
  • put fixtures in powder room
  • paint
  • finish back splash tile work
  • replace some interior doors and door hardware
  • stain stairway and railings
  • replace foyer window
  • complete stonework on the exterior
  • install utility sink
  • complete coffered ceiling
  • change out master granite
  • clean
I think that is about it.  They were suppose to be complete next Friday (Feb 28) but it kinds seems to me it won't be till maybe the beginning part of the following week ... which is fine since it looks like we won't be closing till mid March, hopefully the 14th or 17th!

Here are a few more pics my husband took over the past week or so when he has gone over ... like I said he is OBSESSED!!  lol










2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks, i can't wait to see it once everything is painted and finished off!

      Delete