Sunday, December 8, 2013

Frame Status Update...

Friday they completed the frame of our house.  The roof is ready to be shingled and everything.  It is looking so nice and we are so excited!  I didn't get to take pictures this weekend but we will be there Wednesday for our Guardian meeting so I will take some then!  The basement opening was covered with heaters going so we are thinking that means the concrete was poured for the basement.

I guess my only frustration at this point is with the paint topic right now.  We were quoted a price for Ryan's painters to paint the whole home a custom color of our choosing, we then realized we didn't want our children's rooms and their playroom painted the same as the rest of the home so we had them remove those from the quote ... and guess what??!!  The price didn't change!!  I would net anything if we added the 3 rooms later the price would have increased at LEAST $300.  Typical I guess, we shouldn't have been surprised especially since we aren't having them put any mirrors in the home since we want to do custom mirrors and they didn't even take $1 off the bill!!

I guess that is it for now, hopefully Wednesday I will have some good news and pictures to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment