Saturday, December 28, 2013

Brick, Electrical, and Plumbing Oh My!

We took a drive over to the house today and they have started the brick!  We are very happy with our brick choice and can't wait to see how the stone turns out with it.  There are other homes in our community with our brick but none of them have done the stone so we are a little nervous to see how it comes together.  Fingers crossed it will look awesome!
On the inside it looks like they have the plumbing done, hvac done, and good bit of the electrical underway.  Insulation has been sprayed and the wall for our basement media room was completed.
Every time I walk through the home I get more and more excited, I love the flow of everything and the layout is going to work perfectly for my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment